Last updated: February 20, 2018

Spain attack fugitive whereabouts unknown as Barcelona mourns

Spain attack fugitive whereabouts unknown as Barcelona mournsSpanish police said Sunday that the Moroccan man suspected of driving the van used in one of the devastating twin attacks that claimed 14 lives could be at large outside Spain, as grief-stricken Barcelona mourned victims of the vehicle rampage. “We don’t know where he is,” said regional police chief Josep Lluis Trapero, referring to 22-year-old suspect Younes Abouyaaqoub, as officials confirmed that the cell behind the carnage had been preparing “one or more” assaults in Barcelona. More than 120 gas canisters have been uncovered in a house where the suspects were believed to have been building bombs, Trapero said.



Yahoo News – Latest News & Headlines

Keywords: , , , , , ,


Readers Comments (0)


Sorry, comments are closed on this post.

Recent Posts

Have You Read?

Video News